WOD BPD Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOD BPD Game

The Thin Blue Line

READ ME FIRST

Moderatrix
    Moderatrix

READ ME FIRST Empty READ ME FIRST

Post  Moderatrix Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 pm

1) This forum is a game in two parts. The first part is the forum, which hosts out-of-character discussion, news, downtime freeform roleplay and upcoming cases. The second happens amongst individual case groups, most likely through a chat client (such as AIM, GChat, or Skype). The basic premise is that a player will create a character, sign up for an open case, and play through that case with the other officers, and between cases post character roleplaying at the Mac's Bar forum.

2) Character creation is based on the World of Darkness. See the character creation thread for details. When you're done building your character, send a private message (PM) to a moderator with a brief backstory, and you'll be notified when your character has been approved by the mods.

3) Once your character has been approved, go either to the Cases forum and find a case to join, or go to the Mac's Bar thread and start mingling!

4) Please take some time to read through the other threads in the "Nuts and Bolts" and "Setting, Background and NPCs" sections; they'll help you as you make your way in the Biloxi World of Darkness.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 pm