WOD BPD Game

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOD BPD Game

The Thin Blue Line

3 posters

Biloxi High School Sees Decline In Teen Suicides

admin of doom +3
    admin of doom +3

Biloxi High School Sees Decline In Teen Suicides Empty Biloxi High School Sees Decline In Teen Suicides

Post  admin of doom +3 Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:49 pm

For a long time there had been a starting amount of suicides, most occuring in or around the second floor girls bathroom. But rather suddenly the number has dropped. The staff and faculty are saying it is thanks to a new open arms program by the guidance office.
    John Samuels
    John Samuels

Biloxi High School Sees Decline In Teen Suicides Empty Re: Biloxi High School Sees Decline In Teen Suicides

Post  John Samuels Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:42 am

Sounds good, but is also suspicious. Anything going around the secret handshake circles about someone having taken care of something in the second floor girls bathroom? It's a bit odd that that's a popular choice, it just doesn't seem like a place someone would want to kill themselves without 'encouragement'.
    WoDerator
    WoDerator

Biloxi High School Sees Decline In Teen Suicides Empty Re: Biloxi High School Sees Decline In Teen Suicides

Post  WoDerator Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:26 am

Bathrooms in a high school are a prime example of a place to "do bad things." Makes sense to me/Lillian. Considering our run in though, I am a bit interested if something "got better."
    John Samuels
    John Samuels

Post  John Samuels Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Do bad things? Yes. Kill yourself? Not so much. I'm no psychologist, but I can't imagine the last place you want to be is a public restroom, especially as you run the risk of getting caught. Might make sense if they're hoping to get caught, I suppose, but not for anyone who actually wants to die.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am